TWS Terms of Service and Conditions of Use
Efforts have been made to ensure the safety of all who come to enjoy our facility. However, this an ongoing, developing project and care must be given by all to safeguard the wellbeing of those who participate at TWS. TWS shall not be held liable for any accident or injury occurring on the campus. Students must sign an ”Insurance Waver” form stating that they understand and agree to this stipulation.
School Tour & Field Trip Information:
Website Terms of Service:
- 1. Terms
- By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- 2. Disclaimer
- The materials on Together We Stand Inc's web site are provided "as is". Together We Stand Inc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Together We Stand Inc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- 3. Limitations
- In no event shall Together We Stand Inc or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Together We Stand Inc's Internet site, even if Together We Stand Inc or a Together We Stand Inc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- 4. Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on Together We Stand Inc's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Together We Stand Inc does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Together We Stand Inc may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Together We Stand Inc does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- 5. Links
- Together We Stand Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Together We Stand Inc of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- 7. Governing Law
- Any claim relating to Together We Stand Inc's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.