Supporting Members Program
The importance of the information and message being presented at TWS is vital to the health and education of the next generation. If you would like to be a part of this great program, we invite you to take ownership and become a supporting member. Supporting members have seen the vision and have decided to stand together with us to financially support the needs of this program by committing to a fixed monthly amount to continue the work and mission of TWS.
We use the term “take ownership” because that is, in essence, what you are doing. And by “taking ownership” of this program we feel that certain rights and privileges should go along with that commitment.
Supporting members are granted:
- Free access to the campus 6 days a week for you and a friend. Stop by bring a lunch or a book and enjoy the peacefulness of our beautiful private lake and shaded sitting areas.
- First offerings of the fruits of the gardens.
- Special notifications of all upcoming classes and events.
- Seasonal picnics and events just for the members of TWS.
- Discounts on all classes and events.
- Discounts on backyard aquaponic systems and other products offered by TWS and its partners.
Registration is required. For more information, contact us using:
Information Request Form,