Backyard gardens and community gardens are fun but nowhere can you enjoy the unique growing experience offered at Together We Stand. At Together We Stand gardening members get the opportunity to grow in an, all natural, aquaponicly fertilized growing environment. With this membership package each participant will be provided with an option to choose from several different growing methods that are promoted and practiced at Together We Stand. Participants will be able to choose from growing methods such as raised grow beds; vertical hydroponic containers; flood and drain grow tubs; or irrigated ground boxes. All growing materials will be supplied from the specially prepared and naturally enriched growing soil to the all-natural fertilizers and natural pest control. Soil propagated growing to full aquaponic gardening are available.
Not only will members be provided with the various growing areas, the community growers will also be provided with:
- Access to the gardens M-F from 8am to 5pm
- 10% off the price of all classes/seminars offered by Together We Stand.
- 10% off on the purchase of any home aquaponic systems and other products offered by Together We Stand and its partners.
- First options on fruits of the gardens and farm.
- Special notice of all Together We Stand special events.
- Seasonal member’s only events.
Gardening membership is a 9 month seasonal membership, from September to June, starting as low as $50 a month. Availability is extremely limited so sign up now.
Registration is required. For more information, contact us using:
Information Request Form,